Yoga for weight loss is a very gentle way to stretch and tone the body and makes it suppler again. Yoga might not be the best option exercise-wise if you want to lose weight quickly and mainly through excercising, but yoga can help you on your way to a slimmer and more toned body.
For more information please visit herbalcureindia.com
Yoga weight loss means losing weight that stays off, if you keep practising yoga after losing weight.
Yoga is a key to healthy life. It is full of positive energy which helps you to keep your body and mind in your control. As you continue to involve yourself in yoga, you will automatically notice the positive changes that it brings to your body. Regular yoga practice provides innumerable benefits.
As such it is opted by most of the celebrities so that they can stay in perfect shape. Yoga is also preferred by many to attain weight loss.
Weight Loss Exercises
Ride a bicycle for 70 minutes
Walk 50 blocks
Swim for 90 minutes
Play soccer for 90 minutes
Work for two hours in your garden
Weight Loss Treatment
1. Honey a home remedy for obesity. Mix about 10 g honey in warm water and drink in the morning.
2. Make a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper, 3 teaspoon lime juice, and 1 teaspoon honey in 1 cup water. Drinking this blend for 3-4 months may be helpful in weight loss for obese and overweight people.
3. Every morning drink a glass full of water sundry with lime juice and some honey. You could add 1 teaspoon of lime juice and 1 teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water.
4. Drink a glass of water with 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice every dawn for 3-4 months.
5. Eating a tomato in the morning before breakfast for 3 to 4 months may be helpful in weight loss for obese and plump people.
Home Remedies for Weight Loss
1. Cabbage is a negative calorie food that helps in burning body fat. You can take cabbage as a salad or added to other food. Try to replace one meal with a cabbage meal.
2. Green tea is one of the popular home remedies for weight loss. Drink three cups of green tea to deal with the extra weight. It is an ultimate fat burner.
3. Eat two red tomatoes every morning in breakfast for a few months. This will help in restricting calorie intake.
4. Prepare a mixture of 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper, 3 teaspoon lime juice, and 1 teaspoon honey in 1 cup water. Drinking this mixture for 3-4 months to loss weight.
5. Drink a glass of lukewarm water mixed with lime juice and some honey the first thing in the morning. This is also a common home remedy for weight loss to dissolve the excess fats.
6. Eating 10-12 fully grown curry leaves every morning for 3 to 4 months may help in weight loss for obese people.
7. Include fat burning foods in your diet plan. This will help in weight loss for those who want to lose weight naturally.
8. Minimize your carbohydrate intake. Avoid rice and potatoes. Wheat, barley and maize are ideal substitutes for rice in people who has weight problems. Also do not consume oily and fatty substances like clarified butter, butter and sweet potato.
Read more on Herbal Weight Loss Pills and Swami Ram Dev Yoga and Cellulite Cream